The Marbella Club Hotel · Golf Resort & Spa will come alive again on 2nd July, 2020 and we can’t wait to welcome back all of our guests.
As you plan for your stay or outing with us, here are a several FAQs that will be helpful so that you feel at ease at all times.
WHEN WILL THE MARBELLA CLUB REOPEN?
The Marbella Club will reopen on 2nd July, 2020 at a limited capacity:
Restaurants & Bars: Winter Garden, MC Beach, The Grill, Summer Bar, Beach Club (bar and sunbeds only), Garden Pool Bar
Facilities: Kids Club (half-day only), Thalasso Pool, Marbella Club Golf Resort and Equestrian Centre, Puente Romano Tennis Club
Please note that we will welcome guests for lunch at our seaside chiringuito, MC Beach, from 18th of June.
To see our updated opening hours and to make a reservation, please have a look at our website.
WHAT WILL MY STAY LOOK LIKE?
Our priority when implementing the health and safety protocols is, of course, the well-being of our guests and staff. Equally as important, however, is ensuring that this reimagined experience remains true to our service style and, ultimately, feels authentic and enjoyable.
The Marbella Club is shaped like an open-air boutique resort similar to an Andalusian village with 50,000 square metres of sub-tropical gardens just a stone’s throw from the sea. Our light-filled guest rooms, suites, bungalows and villas are dotted throughout, allowing our guests to be safe and feel nurtured among loved ones.
Our enhanced safety and cleanliness measures are listed below. We’re happy to answer any further questions you may have when considering a stay with us.
WHAT IS YOUR APPROACH TO SAFETY AND CLEANLINESS?
The heads of each operational department have worked alongside industry authorities following the standards outlined by governmental bodies to implement a strict protocol:
Guest & Employee Safety and Comfort
- We have teamed up with local private medical expert Helicópteros Sanitarios to provide required Covid testing prior to reopening for all active employees, as well as repeat testing every four days. Additionally, all employees will have their temperature checked before commencing their shift. Guests will haver their temperature checked on arrival.
- The Marbella Club has an in-residence doctor offering complimentary health checks 24-hours for any guests or employees who may feel unwell or experience virus-related symptoms.
- Our guests will be provided with welcome safety hampers including masks, hand sanitiser and disinfecting wipes, with additional safety equipment available upon request and in all public areas. Similarly, our employees will use protective equipment when required by law.
- The Marbella Club WhatsApp messaging service and App Chat will be active at all times to provide real-time, contactless interaction for any guest request.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitation
- Our staff will be required to undergo Covid-focused training ensuring guests are welcomed with the Marbella Club standard of service while following necessary health and safety protocols at all times.
- Rooms will be disinfected daily with EPA-approved products including Ozone sanitation devices by the Housekeeping staff, who will wear the required protective equipment. There will be a 24-hour disinfection period between check-ins for any given room.
- Our buggies will be thoroughly disinfected before and after every use. Should our bellboy be required to handle luggage, it will be disinfected before and after its handling.
- Our sunbeds will be strictly reserved for one guest per day and disinfected daily before and after every use.
- We will increase the frequency of property-wide cleaning, placing extra focus on high-touch surfaces including public areas, the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and areas restricted to employees.
Social Distancing & Contact-free Measures
- To ensure social distancing is respected, our guests will notice that the layouts of our restaurants will be altered, offering two seating times to ensure we can accept all guests wishing to eat and drink with us.
All of our cooks will wear protective gear when cooking and plating, and all dishes will be individually served using a Cloche food cover for contactless delivery. Waiters will be required to keep a safe distance from guests.
Guests will be able to view restaurant menus on iPad tablets, properly disinfected in front of the guest before and after each use.
- The sunbeds at the Beach Club, MC Beach and the Garden Pool will be safely spaced to ensure social distancing.
- Contactless payment options will be encouraged and available at all restaurant and bars.
- Our guest rooms, suites, bungalows and villas will be removed of all reusable print material. Our in-room Cardola system will allow guests to view restaurant menus and order Room Service.
- For any guests preferring to eat and drink in the comfort of their rooms, we will enhance our Room Service menus to include any dish from our restaurants during their opening hours. Additionally, the Room Service fee will be waived. Room Service orders and guest requests will be delivered to the door.
- Capacity in our buggies will be limited to those staying in the same room. A safe distance will be required between our bellboys and our guests.
- Social distancing will be required during deliveries to our warehouse.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BEGIN TO FEEL UNSAFE DURING MY STAY?
If you or your family members feel unwell or experience virus-related symptoms, please contact Reception immediately. We count on an in-residence doctor available 24-hours to aid our guests and count on an emergency contingency plan.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION AND CHANGE POLICY?
We understand that your holiday may be on stand-by or that you may need further information before deciding to travel.
We have implemented a stress-free, flexible cancellation policy to help you navigate these uncertain times. We will waive the cancellation and change fee for most of our rooms and suites 24 hours prior to arrival until the end of 2020.
WHO CAN I SPEAK WITH TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY EXISTING RESERVATION OR ABOUT A POTENTIAL STAY?
Please contact us any time at email@example.com or +34 952 822 211.